sigh , Sherlock is a freak 🤣Originally posted by: Gundamwing
If I don't get what I want. I will just write myself one
I can find a metaphor in the placement of a button on a shirt
You just have to know where to look
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sigh , Sherlock is a freak 🤣Originally posted by: Gundamwing
If I don't get what I want. I will just write myself one
I can find a metaphor in the placement of a button on a shirt
You just have to know where to look
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
They both gonna sleep like good kids after this ❤️
Yaar aisa possible hai vese?.....par geo vaale yeh karke dikhayenge ..😒
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I am currently busy in ghum forum. Busy in roasting all characters 😍.
You are in ghum😲....
I hope u dont go ghum there 😆
Let sai marriage with new entry happen, we will have many popocorn moments
At this point, is there anything that we do not love of this gorgeous man ❤️
U said it there... the man's gorgeous 😍
The verdict was out!!! But they keep on appealing our decision 😂😂😂
U don't know?
I visit that forum daily mostly for offscreen entertainment
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yaar eyes , ears toh kaafi logo ke acche hote hai but perfect nose is rare.
So it is the 👃 taking the award 😆