I just realised we didn't have mathi taking up any footage today! SHUKAR! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I just realised we didn't have mathi taking up any footage today! SHUKAR! 😆
See what I am capable of 😈🤣
Even when he spoke those cheesy English lines, I almost cried, aisa laga 3 saal se jo fanfics likh rahi hu uska ek sample real mein mil gaya 😭
Hashu: Bhai koi aur scene toh ON nahi karliya? 🤣
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
I just realised we didn't have mathi taking up any footage today! SHUKAR! 😆
Teri sunn li dekh 😆
Btw what was up with the women defending Roomi's cheating 🤣
ITNI KHUSHIIII 🤣❤️Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
See what I am capable of 😈🤣
Even when he spoke those cheesy English lines, I almost cried, aisa laga 3 saal se jo fanfics likh rahi hu uska ek sample real mein mil gaya 😭
Sarim snoozing off Tara's alarm and not bothering to admit it was .. 😆
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Hashu: Bhai koi aur scene toh ON nahi karliya? 🤣
Dono baap beta dusri shaadi karne wale hai kya ab 


Khandaan ki izzat 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Teri sunn li dekh 😆
Btw what was up with the women defending Roomi's cheating 🤣
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Sarim snoozing off Tara's alarm and not bothering to admit it was .. 😆
Fattu kahi ka 


SHUKAR Sarim is going to Office! He is serving looks! 😎❤️