Just when I thought there wasn’t any more 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just when I thought there wasn’t any more 🤣🤣
vo nai vali serial me b to shayad pari he na? 😲
Ctrl + Alt + Delete the show ITV 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
vo nai vali serial me b to shayad pari he na? 😲
Is it? 🤣 Wow…just wow
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i just thought and made the poll 🤣 but then i realised my un is different now 🤣 the trap might not work
She might still come to meet the new Piya hater in town 😆
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
and then baad me vo red red color chipka tha uske face pr. If i saw that in real life i would first have hygiene concerns 🤣🤣
Yeah, I would hand him Neutrogena makeup remover. Good for his sensitive vampire skin 🤣
i dont know i think i read somehwhere 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i dont know i think i read somehwhere 🤣
Frankly I’m not surprised 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
sasta sutta 🤣
Nashele padarth sevan karna haanikarak hota hai.
Okay now it just sounds like the infomercials that come before Bwood films.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k