Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: The_Best
ITV actors are far more good looking than BW stars. Plus they are natural looking and age so much better. Like Rajeev and Amna still looking so young. I think doing constant work on your face ruins your beauty. That’s probably why BW stars look so much worse in comparison. In this show too, all the leads plus that Satya guy are good looking.
Who's in your pfp?
Chalo koi toh skill h didi me.
No thanks Didi. I don't want to dekho you. 🤣
Viraahhht se kaho, woh tumhe dekhega.
No thanks Didi. I don't want to dekho you. 🤣
Viraahhht se kaho, woh tumhe dekhega.
Paarivarik hi hai ☺️ Isse parivaar bada hi hota hai ☺️

