Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 57

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CornKhazana

to get more views. They cannot make separate videos for 15 mins review. Plus they can squeeze more ads in 1 hour than in 30 mins.

Understandable I hardly watch SH now ๐Ÿ˜†

I can't tolerate 1 hour review of a single drama.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

But her brand is really really expensive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

it is..canโ€™t afford it obviously ๐Ÿ˜† but Iโ€™m just happy for her ๐Ÿ˜†
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Understandable I hardly watch SH now ๐Ÿ˜†

I can't tolerate 1 hour review of a single drama.

I watch it on 1.5 x speed ๐Ÿคฃ
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it is..canโ€™t afford it obviously ๐Ÿ˜† but Iโ€™m just happy for her ๐Ÿ˜†

She is not spared because of this ๐Ÿ˜† well yea happy for her that she launched something of her own :)

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I watch it on 1.5 x speed ๐Ÿคฃ

How can you?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

How can you?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Its my right. My time is important.

I watch most ITV and Paak drama on 1.5 speed too. It saves so much time ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 3 years ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Its my right. My time is important.

I watch most ITV and Paak drama on 1.5 speed too. It saves so much time ๐Ÿคฃ

I watch dramas on 2x๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I watch dramas on 2x๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aa behen gaale lag jaa๐Ÿค—

Yup I do that with maha bakwas time paas ones๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Aa behen gaale lag jaa๐Ÿค—

Yup I do that with maha bakwas time paas ones๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yaar aajkal mera mann bhi nahi kar raha mai dramas dekhu mai fir apna timepass kese karun yaar

cooper123 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Saw this tweet and thought of sharing it here๐Ÿ˜†https://twitter.com/garlicheesenaan/status/1644609406615580679

People really think it's a movie or a drama๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".