Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 56

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Waisey I just started watching Raqeeb se. I tried many times previously. But would stop after few episodes. This time I went few episodes further and I am absolutely loving it. Wish itvs have much more shows like Raqeeb se.

I didnt finish watching it whole either. But I am a fan of kashif nissar. He has an unique style .. its slow but steady
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Arrey yaar..I made my ex watch ZGH with meโ€ฆ. It was my second or third time watchingโ€ฆ. He kept saying Tum tou kashaf ho isiliye tumhe yeh show pasand haiโ€ฆ. I kept saying tou mera Fawad kaha hai.?!?! And he laughed and said Fawad nahi Zaroonโ€ฆboth deserve each other. I must say for a guy he got the nuances of that show so well. And when I told him that, he said, gender ki baat nahi haiโ€ฆ.the show is written so well.


In our life we will get Zaroon but they wont have so much patience with us ๐Ÿคฃ

Neither I will tolerate his bullshit attitude. ๐Ÿคฃ

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I am seeing a change in my colour I am officially purple now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh congrats .๐Ÿค— Stunner ๐Ÿฅณ

Gossip karne se jaldi promotion ho gaya๐Ÿคฃ

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Congratulations P4 Palak on becoming a stunnerz

Sehar and Palak now same color. Cheers ๐Ÿฅณ
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Gayab mt hojana๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cant promise anything . Its all about Timing babe๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 years ago

Raqeeb se is gold ..I just canโ€™t even express how much I miss that show or just the wait for itโ€™s next episode powerful and mature direction, acting and what class apart screenplay and dialogues it had..darn I need to rewatch it sometime soon

MaxMayfield thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 3 years ago

Finally Mahira ventured into her own fashion label โค๏ธ she has incredible taste in clothes and jewellery..

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

https://youtu.be/RNjiPLMh1wA why do they review it for more than an hour๐Ÿ˜†

Inki samajh nahi aati mujhe literally!!

to get more views. They cannot make separate videos for 15 mins review. Plus they can squeeze more ads in 1 hour than in 30 mins.

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Oh congrats .๐Ÿค— Stunner ๐Ÿฅณ

Gossip karne se jaldi promotion ho gaya๐Ÿคฃ

Lol๐Ÿ˜† mujhe lga abhi time lgega badi jaldi hogaya

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Finally Mahira ventured into her own fashion label โค๏ธ she has incredible taste in clothes and jewellery..

But her brand is really really expensive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".