Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 55

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Or tum ye kaha se utha ke le ayi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Google uncle ki help sy ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Yup ๐Ÿ˜‚ prize nahi๐Ÿ˜… colour change hota hai ๐Ÿ˜Œ I want to become IF - Addictz but yeh 2025 sy phly possible nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜‘

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

I am still waiting for my cash prizeโ€ฆ.dimaag ka dahi na huaโ€ฆ.

I am seeing a change in my colour I am officially purple now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Google uncle ki help sy ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Bohot badhiya good job ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

I am gonna go and catch up on fairytale โค๏ธ

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I am a very lazy person๐Ÿ˜” IF ky liye apna Sakoon aur sleep sacrifice nahi kar sakti hoon
1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Bohot badhiya good job ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kabhi kabhi google uncle ki baatein aur news ghalt bhi hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜”
columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

https://youtube.com/shorts/HIQOq79at5k?feature=share if shaadi is a chill mahol find me a husband like him๐Ÿ˜†


Vaise saboor aly tou mai hun nahiโ€ฆ.tou Aise husband paana mushkil lag raha hai

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia


Vaise saboor aly tou mai hun nahiโ€ฆ.tou Aise husband paana mushkil lag raha hai

Mujhe bhi ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Kabhi kabhi google uncle ki baatein aur news ghalt bhi hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜”

I agree 100%

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".