Google uncle ki help sy ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Google uncle ki help sy ๐
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Yup ๐ prize nahi๐ colour change hota hai ๐ I want to become IF - Addictz but yeh 2025 sy phly possible nahi hai ๐
Lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I am seeing a change in my colour I am officially purple now ๐๐
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Google uncle ki help sy ๐
Bohot badhiya good job ๐คฃ๐๐
I am gonna go and catch up on fairytale โค๏ธ
I am a very lazy person๐ IF ky liye apna Sakoon aur sleep sacrifice nahi kar sakti hoon
Kabhi kabhi google uncle ki baatein aur news ghalt bhi hoti hai ๐
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
https://youtube.com/shorts/HIQOq79at5k?feature=share if shaadi is a chill mahol find me a husband like him๐
Vaise saboor aly tou mai hun nahiโฆ.tou Aise husband paana mushkil lag raha hai
Originally posted by: columbia
Vaise saboor aly tou mai hun nahiโฆ.tou Aise husband paana mushkil lag raha hai
Mujhe bhi ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Kabhi kabhi google uncle ki baatein aur news ghalt bhi hoti hai ๐
I agree 100%