Poll
Which of these girls is better 😍 ?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Where is the none option?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Where is the none option?
Was it Jess who thought you to be so catty 🐱
Laiba is cute, seen some of her tv dramas.
I said nothing
Thank you for colour coding them. I pick the white one 😍
The girl in white is definitely more pretty & cute but has a comparatively dull personality. The girl in purple is a bit less cute /pretty but has a certain spark in her... She has a more interesting personality.
Hence I voted for purple.
You like Laiba or Sehar ?I said nothing
Pakistani tv actressesOriginally posted by: tomnjerry2
Who are they ?
I’m with hinnaOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
You like Laiba or Sehar ?
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
2