i never really got confused btwn Aiman and Minal,dont know why๐.Aiman has soft features and Minal has sharp features,so never really mistook the one for the other.
Same here but maybe in real life zayada resemblance lagte ho.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i never really got confused btwn Aiman and Minal,dont know why๐.Aiman has soft features and Minal has sharp features,so never really mistook the one for the other.
Same here but maybe in real life zayada resemblance lagte ho.
Yaar inko Insta ki koi zrurat hi nahiโฆ sab kuch tou full on iss show pe reveal kar hi dete haiโฆ
Originally posted by: columbia
Wah!!! Kya superpower paya hai aapneโฆ I used to like both of them until they married.. their selection of men did not reflect well on themโฆ sorry!
I am such a beyotchโฆ I should shut up!
Honestly they seem like really sweet, pretty and frankly not bad actors.
@bold- elaborate a lil pls ๐๐
I really find aiman irritating alot of times.
She irritates in most of her ivs.
I can sense she is proudy by seeing her ivs.
Originally posted by: pickachu
https://youtube.com/shorts/PFZexF3dc98?feature=share
Twins hone ka advantages ๐
Yaar wese I don't think koi confuse hone ki baathai ๐
I can differentiate between aiman and minal.
Why can't muneeb?
Aiman has a mole on her upperlips minal doesn't have I guess. ๐
2nd director of her drama.jasoosi skills activate karna padega to find out name๐
Originally posted by: columbia
Yaar inko Insta ki koi zrurat hi nahiโฆ sab kuch tou full on iss show pe reveal kar hi dete haiโฆ
Waise sarah ko kab kab phool milte hai wo hume insta se hi pata chalta hai ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: columbia
Wah!!! Kya superpower paya hai aapneโฆ I used to like both of them until they married.. their selection of men did not reflect well on themโฆ sorry!
I am such a beyotchโฆ I should shut up!
Honestly they seem like really sweet, pretty and frankly not bad actors.
Naa i had a twin set of friends and they used to look so alike that i was never able to tell who is whom,such uncannily similar their faces were.In case of Aiman Minal,they used to look pretty alike when they were chubby,but when they lost weight,it became pretty easier to identify the two.
I always thought Aiman was sweet and all and Minal a bit bratty,it was an assumption which i made seeing their faces๐,but how wrong was i?I watched Ahsan iv with them and Aiman turns out to be quite irritating and annoying,i couldnt really take her high and mighty behaviour,on the other hand Minal turns out to be quite smart and sensible and dare i say sweet in the iv.Toh usske baad se maine shakal dekhke koyi bhi assumption karna chor diya๐คฃ
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
2nd director of her drama.jasoosi skills activate karna padega to find out name๐
Pls karo activate
yeah that could be possible.