Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
You didnt watch Ranjha Ranjha kardi?Imran was amazing there.
Tarbuz ki tara shakal,jharu ki tarah baal,that exactly matches our mpht thread ka wannabe Mahi jo hai Aurthy๐คฃ๐
@bold- hahaha ๐คฃ
haiiieeee kaunsa director hai yeh?!?
Originally posted by: pickachu
https://youtube.com/shorts/PFZexF3dc98?feature=share
Twins hone ka advantages ๐
i never really got confused btwn Aiman and Minal,dont know why๐.Aiman has soft features and Minal has sharp features,so never really mistook the one for the other.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Which one is you ๐คฃ
Mine is like hania's ๐คฃ๐
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpfLwytotTN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Omg I am so manyโฆ sichuashun pe depend karta haiโฆ matlab office mei kuch .. doston ke saath kuchโฆ first date pe kuchโฆ fifth date pe aur kuchโฆ
Haiii mai kahi girgit tou nahi!!!
i never really got confused btwn Aiman and Minal,dont know why๐.Aiman has soft features and Minal has sharp features,so never really mistook the one for the other.
Wah!!! Kya superpower paya hai aapneโฆ I used to like both of them until they married.. their selection of men did not reflect well on themโฆ sorry!
I am such a beyotchโฆ I should shut up!
Honestly they seem like really sweet, pretty and frankly not bad actors.
Originally posted by: columbia
Omg I am so manyโฆ sichuashun pe depend karta haiโฆ matlab office mei kuch .. doston ke saath kuchโฆ first date pe kuchโฆ fifth date pe aur kuchโฆ
Haiii mai kahi girgit tou nahi!!!
๐คฃ hum sab apni zindagi mai girgit hi hai har waqt rang badalte rehte hain.