Yeah..that is possible. We don't know Mariam anymore so anything is possible 😛 Hopefully she uses protection..unlike Murtu who's not even going to think about protection 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah..that is possible. We don't know Mariam anymore so anything is possible 😛 Hopefully she uses protection..unlike Murtu who's not even going to think about protection 😆
she called me sadist jab maine Meeru ke argument pe mast likha teri story mein toh sab aa gaye mujhe sadist bolne😆
❤️🤗
galti se yeh tha❤️ side wala click ho gaya sorry🤗
galti se yeh tha❤️ side wala click ho gaya sorry🤗
Your phone is not woth you?
Originally posted by: sidnilove
Yeah..that is possible. We don't know Mariam anymore so anything is possible 😛 Hopefully she uses protection..unlike Murtu who's not even going to think about protection 😆
I walked into that one 🤣🤣🤣
she called me sadist jab maine Meeru ke argument pe mast likha teri story mein toh sab aa gaye mujhe sadist bolne😆
Don’t worry I will protect you 😂😂😂
Mast khake fit hoke agyi mai 🤣
Originally posted by: sidnilove
Has anyone watched Habs here? I watched it for a couple of episodes but then gave up. I came across a clip today where the lead couple are in the washroom and they wait in anticipation to check the home pregnancy kit report..no ulti..no chakkar 😆
So refreshing!!
It's nice to see things changing.
Yes I watched it and that scene was really good and well executed.