Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Its based on choice and opportunity. I have house help as I dont like cooking much๐
I only like eating cooked food๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Its based on choice and opportunity. I have house help as I dont like cooking much๐
I only like eating cooked food๐คฃ๐คฃ
YouTube pr video dekhi hai but kabhi banaya nahi hai ๐
I'm just fed up of everything ๐ I'm not Yumna ki hater but because of TB mein aik din her hater ban jao gii
Who doesnt but few have options๐คฃ
I thought it's wahaj ๐
Your Insta algorithm showed you Wahaj ๐I thought it's wahaj ๐
I think he is divorced and has kids but not sure
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
She is just not a feroze fan she used to claim to be his friends before the domestic abuse news broke out.
Someone should watch the SH episode on the phone number leak, Aamna looked positively depressed while talking about him, I almost felt bad for her.
But then she started grating on my nerves when she kept arguing with Hasan on this one point:
She kept saying that Alizey shared those pics from her social media account while Hasan (rightfully) said that they were submitted in court and leaked from there. Hassan has patience if someone repeatedly interrupts you like this and that too with a factually wrong information information I'd lose my calm. But yes, she did say that she knows personal stuff about their marital life