Didn't you know about it before kaya๐จ? Yumna is Tantees (33) years old but still unmarried hai๐ I hope she gets married soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Didn't you know about it before kaya๐จ? Yumna is Tantees (33) years old but still unmarried hai๐ I hope she gets married soon
I don't want to talk about TB naam ky overrated drama ky about anymore. That show isn't itna acha ky mein usky about baat kr ky apna time and internet waste karoOriginally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
We discuss things here without judgement . So I dont want to give Thanga Bali so much importance that we have to avoid discussing it deliberately.๐
If our gossip doesnt become gossip for others then whats the fun of gossiping ๐คฃ
Oh you dont need to .๐Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I don't want to talk about TB naam ky overrated drama ky about anymore. That show isn't itna acha ky mein usky about baat kr ky apna time and internet waste karo
But I will๐๐คฃ
Ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui๐
They are a power couple for a reasonโค๏ธ
Maybe its from covid time ๐
Jo main dekh raha hoon kya tum vo dekh sakti ho?๐Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
They are a power couple for a reasonโค๏ธ