Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣😂😂😂😂. I think she meant to say good morning lolll
Heck I was way off lol 😂🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I am so piqued with the Navra cringe that nowadays Abrohi cringe doesn't create any bedlam in my mind
There is going to be a solid competition on who cries more between: nav and Abhimanyu I don’t know who will win lol
Damn me too! 🤣
I m wondering is it a editing mistake or hum dead hogaya..
Till yesterday akshara was like abhinav can't live without abhir now guilty for abhi when he says paraya..
Total non sync
I am waiting for Abhi to bring Squall into AA's life 🤣
Squall matlab? I am tired of waiting😆Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I am waiting for Abhi to bring Squall into AA's life 🤣
What’s the Padhai ka situation ?
She’s conflicted 😐
I like that they have Abhi pulling his Rudraksh mala when he gets Abhir(a) connection waves.
They should have something like that for Ak - so audience can understand her better.
It’s clear HC gets the better writers and PR gets riff raffs writing.
Originally posted by: Aarthiviji
I m wondering is it a editing mistake or hum dead hogaya..
Till yesterday akshara was like abhinav can't live without abhir now guilty for abhi when he says paraya..
Total non sync
Abhira used to be so effervescent but these new writers destroyed it all 😡
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2