There is a gap between them in this shot but still there is a hotness between them .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There is a gap between them in this shot but still there is a hotness between them .
That is Wahaj Ali listening to his fictional wife talking about love! He must haa tell me you are taking about love !
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Left- This is a battle
Right- Baby lets make love
When they are fighting they are in their element, bright colours pop out of the screen, this is their comfort zone. When it comes to love they are sombre, this is new for them, they are fading in the background.
He lean on the bed stand to listen to her view on mohabbat.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Han but bewafai Murtu Merbab nahi kar rahe ek dusre ke saath....... Bewafai humare saath ho rahi hai. 🤣🤣
Bilkul sahi kaha . Asli bewafai toh hamare saath hui hai 😳
I loveeee how she pretends like he didn’t say the following
- Agar tumhe na bachhata toh main bhi zinda ma reh pata
- I love you
- Tum meri ho, meri meerab
- Woh meri biwi hai aur Qiyamat tak meri hi rahegi
I am sure I am missing some
but have you noticed something she says
Jo mohabbat easily available ho woh Sachi nahin lagti..
She got Murtu and his love too easily
Bang on . That’s why she does not value it . Murtsaum has to just leave her , maybe then she will realiseI loveeee how she pretends like he didn’t say the following
- Agar tumhe na bachhata toh main bhi zinda ma reh pata
- I love you
- Tum meri ho, meri meerab
- Woh meri biwi hai aur Qiyamat tak meri hi rahegi
I am sure I am missing some
but have you noticed something she says
Jo mohabbat easily available ho woh Sachi nahin lagti..
She got Murtu and his love too easily

Them eyes
Hello 😆 kaise hai aap sab aak kal kal ke episode or promo ke baad? 🤗🤗

Just Wahaj and Yumna being pyaare