Lol I find the Tv ones easier and the Bollywood ones harder 😆Originally posted by: vibecheck
i know all the bollywood ones from today. i hate when we get tv and digital space related hints because idk these people 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol I find the Tv ones easier and the Bollywood ones harder 😆Originally posted by: vibecheck
i know all the bollywood ones from today. i hate when we get tv and digital space related hints because idk these people 😒
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I've solved them all...at least I'm like 90% sure I'm right about them all. 😆
you're so punctual with this game everyday damn 😆
It's perfect timing for me. 😆 Even an hour later would work. 😆
This timing is the worst for me 😒
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Lol I find the Tv ones easier and the Bollywood ones harder 😆
we all have our strong suits 😆 i haven't watched indian tv in yeaaaaars so it's hard for me. i used to watch them as a kid like son pari, kausati zindagi ki, shh koi hai, etc 🤣
Time paas kar rahi ho toh 24 ka hint de do😆Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I've solved them all...at least I'm like 90% sure I'm right about them all. 😆
mukkay maar k nikalo in k pait se phir 🤣
lucky you 😆 it's right after ifari for me so i'm not the biggest fan but i make do
Na buri baat 😂
Humein new andey milein gaye, just wait for a while