Haya with zubi😲 Mariam ka kya hoga🤣Do you know what the guy that on the teaser? He’s too hot. Haya Doesn’t deserve that. It’s a good that she’s not getting married. Maybe she can be banished. And live happily ever after with Malik the professor
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haya with zubi😲 Mariam ka kya hoga🤣Do you know what the guy that on the teaser? He’s too hot. Haya Doesn’t deserve that. It’s a good that she’s not getting married. Maybe she can be banished. And live happily ever after with Malik the professor
kal ke episode ka detail analysis kaha hai
hahahah too busy dreaming about today’s episode 😂😂😂
I need to go faaar faaaaar away from you....👋😭💔
Till we meet again on the 19/5... 😭🤗
I have a presentation in 3weeks.😔...Again on Ethics.😡..(all the ethics in the world has been reserved for psychotherapy it seems🤔)😆
I NEED to make a start
Haya with zubi😲 Mariam ka kya hoga🤣
Ram milayi jodi👍🏼
Don't worry! He's a multi-tasker ! 😉
My fellow Bengali baji 🤗😆
There's also @WanderingWonder
Is there no one else 😛
yeh tum sab ek dusre ka answer kyun copy paste kar rahe ho😡
Haya with zubi😲 Mariam ka kya hoga🤣
she can get together with hottie
Beautiful dumb girl who was fooled by the enemy gets married to a hot nice guy who heals her heart
All the best🤗 you are my Meeru and I know you will ace this presentation thingy🤗 and if not you then who would get this topic😆
I need to go faaar faaaaar away from you....👋😭💔
Till we meet again on the 19/5... 😭🤗
I have a presentation in 3weeks.😔...Again on Ethics.😡..(all the ethics in the world has been reserved for psychotherapy it seems🤔)😆
I NEED to make a start