I gave him credit for talking to Vinu while on mission!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vinu kah introductory scene
chalo apna ML hai itna toh banta hai!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I gave him credit for talking to Vinu while on mission!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vinu kah introductory scene
chalo apna ML hai itna toh banta hai!
Is baar Sai ki photo se baat karega.
I gave him credit for talking to Vinu while on mission!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo apna ML hai itna toh banta hai!
I gave him credit for talking to Vinu while on mission!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo apna ML hai itna toh banta hai!
Is baar Savi ko bhi sath le jaye I am missing her so much
no episode yet?
I just checked...not uploaded yet
She is talking about his and Vinu’s intro scene after leap
I gave him credit for talking to Vinu while on mission!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo apna ML hai itna toh banta hai!
Wohi main sochu this banda spends most of the time at home wearing blazers and very rarely goes to police station. Yeh mission par kab gaya? 🤣 Now I remembered he was on a mission when his entry happened post leap.
I swear I miss those two munchkins so much…. Kal just the scene where V kisses their forehead was so cute!
They should make a pact two episode’s dedicated to kids every week
I swear I miss those two munchkins so much…. Kal just the scene where V kisses their forehead was so cute!
They should make a pact two episode’s dedicated to kids every week
She says baba you are "hamsome" 🤣❤️
Savi kitni cute hain.
Naa ...that would be highly unsafe for her... he should take patralekha with him....
☢️☢️☢️☢️
no episode yet?
Nope. Just checked