Originally posted by: Palak2812
Mereko lag raha hain
I am going back today with just 10 or 20 points
I'll get 10 if GT wins. I lost toss prediction too
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Mereko lag raha hain
I am going back today with just 10 or 20 points
I'll get 10 if GT wins. I lost toss prediction too
Yesterday my cousin filled the prediction form which I thought I missed๐คฃ
How was ur Vrindavan trip
Mast except bandar ne mere specs Chura liye๐
you are not alone buddy๐คฃ
I won toss prediction
&
If GT wins then will get 20
Mast except bandar ne mere specs Chura liye๐
Lol haan wahan bandar bahut hai๐คฃ
Detail me batao ek word se nhi chalega
same here ๐คฃ
Exactly
Yesterday's total was more than 400 (mostly due to extras) but what even was that ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I chose Warner for most runs
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
0 points seems very likely
I lost points for 2-3 categories yesterday too because of all those extra runs ๐คช
Rn I am getting traumatised by ice cream dabeli , kurkure maggi recipe my bro is watching than IPL points tbh
They better do that. I'll get 10 points if they win๐ญ
Who you picked for most runs and MOTM? ๐Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yayy thank god Shami gave more runs then Rashid๐ฅณ
Mast except bandar ne mere specs Chura liye๐
You were gonna get LASIK right?
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33