Axar Patel salvaging top order's shambles in Indian team and IPL๐
Undermined player in many ways!
Pitt ta bhi hai but a good value add!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Axar Patel salvaging top order's shambles in Indian team and IPL๐
Undermined player in many ways!
Pitt ta bhi hai but a good value add!
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
Last season ( or was it last to last season ๐ค) was dedicated to Duck outs this year is dedicated to extras I guess ๐
They are setting new trends every season.... Looks like they have taken this proverb very seriously
" Nothing is permanent except change "
Next season they might come up with every ball sixer ... And out of ground... So every over 6 new balls needed.... ๐คช
Cricketers ko acting karni hai actors ko cricket khelna hai Modiji ko corona ki meeting cricketers ke sath karni hai kya ho raha hai iss desh mein๐คฃOriginally posted by: Tapdance
Unhe Cred banna tha
But ST, AK and YS ki yaarane Wali add zyada appealing hai ๐
Lo your wish has been granted ๐
he just came home after swimming and now is saying Axar will take 3 wickets dekha I was right and when I said about shaw then said cricket is unpredictableOriginally posted by: Palak2812
Isko bol
Kya Cricket seekh raha hain ๐
Keep your form away from him
๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ 150 bhi bari baat hai ๐ญ
They're always doing opposite of what I choose ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
he just came home after swimming and now is saying Axar will take 3 wickets dekha I was right and when I said about shaw then said cricket is unpredictable
He is like chat bhi meri pat bhi meri๐คฃ
he just came home after swimming and now is saying Axar will take 3 wickets dekha I was right and when I said about shaw then said cricket is unpredictable
Baat to sahi hai but use the leverage๐
Yesterday my cousin filled the prediction form which I thought I missed๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33