And also kabiraji cutlet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And also kabiraji cutlet
I lobe Bengali food. I follow bongeats on yt and they are so many wonderful dishes.
I love the fact they add potatoes in almost everything 😁. Even Biryani.
Love it ! Love the Bhetki Gondhoraj, Bhetki Paturi and Kosha Mangsho with luchi at Oh Calcutta!
I had dinner at a bengali friend's place last week. She had cooked a lot of food. I happened to love two items in particular:
1. sarshe mach (fish). Fish used was bhetki
2. other one was grilled fish with hari chutney. Fish was sole.
She also had sandesh and payesh which I could barely touch because I was stuffed eating the main course. She told me these were quintessentially bengali. 😳
lol no only mishti is sweet chingri is prawn luchi is what u say puri types
what??? No luchi is poori, chingri is prawn and misti means meetha
oh we love potato 😆Originally posted by: VintageWine
I lobe Bengali food. I follow bongeats on yt and they are so many wonderful dishes.
I love the fact they add potatoes in almost everything 😁. Even Biryani.
aloo vorta❤️oh we love potato 😆
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/bengali-director-anik-dutta-dies-fall-terrace-multi-storey-residence-10710716/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bengali-industry-goes-on-a-strike-after-rahul-banerjees-death-sparks-protests-across_233378
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bengali-actor-rahul-banerjee-dies-at-43-after-drowning-during-odisha-trip_233168
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5Gudyu_u8/?igsh=dGJoaWR2emI4M2c5
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
0