yay 🤗🤗🤗
Yeah just busy with job ramdan and life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
yay 🤗🤗🤗
Yeah just busy with job ramdan and life
Maria, gud to see u here. Long time
Why are you not playing this time? 😡
No problem, glad to help out.
Last year we played the game for like 20 days right? Why is it 10 days this time? 😔
Hi Soni! How are you? 🤗
Good how r u doing?🤗
I wonder who will be paparazzi fav this time ? 🤔
Gosh I just realized what pathetic hint I have given 🤦🤦😂😂he is from one of the most popular web series, iska gifs mein aik word ata hai Gali jesa ( bwi ki behn husband ki kia hui ) that word
aaj kal toh tom, jhendaya(zendaya) aur gigi hai 😆I wonder who will be paparazzi fav this time ? 🤔
context: nmacc event (ambani wala event)