MI 11/0 after 2 overs.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MI 11/0 after 2 overs.
Same๐ I hope i earn winner points at least
yes๐ญ
Kisko select kiya?
Honestly I want points from MI winning but I also don't want MI to win ๐คฃ
Siraj to Ishan, OUT
Taken at deep third.
Ishan Kishan c Patel b Mohammed Siraj 10 (13b 2x4 0x6) SR: 76.92
You guys didnโt tag me๐
Sahi kiya aur tu phir bhi yaha agayi๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Kisko select kiya?
Honestly I want points from MI winning but I also don't want MI to win ๐คฃ
Runs- Faf
Wckt- Harshal Patel
MoM- Anuj Rawat
Nd u?
Siraj to Ishan Kishan, out Caught by Harshal Patel!! Ishan Kishan c Harshal Patel b Siraj 10(13) [4s-2]
Siraj to Ishan Kishan, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
MI--11/1 after 2.3 overs.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33