Disgusting๐คข. If you don't like someone simply unfollow. Why need to post disgusting comments.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Disgusting๐คข. If you don't like someone simply unfollow. Why need to post disgusting comments.
He has no personality and his acting is dull. He should be i. 9pm shows than prime time shows. Even there I would most likely be bored of him.
Even 9pm actors act better than him๐คฃ
According to him, dating is haram and he said he rather marry directly than dating. And he wants wife who can make just Gol Roti๐คฃDating? What dating?
Usama don't date. He is a sanskari bacha and dating is bad๐คฃ
He never dated in his life. He don't know what is dating.
According to him, dating is haram and he said he rather marry directly than dating. And he wants wife who can make just Gol Roti๐คฃ
Dating is haram but being friends with girls and going on vacation with them and then posting lovey dovery pics and caption with one of them is totally halal๐คฃ. Isse zyada halal toh yaha ke hotel ke chicken hai๐คฃ
According to him, dating is haram and he said he rather marry directly than dating. And he wants wife who can make just Gol Roti๐คฃ
Gol roti๐คฃ๐คฃ wife chahiye ya maid๐คฃ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSOPRtBxTj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This drama the vibe is so good . Its def old but look at the intro of the drama. Will search for its name ๐คกnow. I wanna watch this.
Zahid is stuck Humtv pr ๐ I hope his drama 101 Talaqein hit hoOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Same๐ but I want to see affan and zahid too .
They are good as well.
Yes, it is a fun watch.. I found it for you..Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSOPRtBxTj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This drama the vibe is so good . Its def old but look at the intro of the drama. Will search for its name ๐คกnow. I wanna watch this.
Is it Eva B?๐
Who is the girl with Junaid. Is that his wife?
Looks like a Music Video to me ๐