Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hi all
Anything interesting going on?
Sorry I have been MIA. Been a little sick
Hi all
Anything interesting going on?
Sorry I have been MIA. Been a little sick
How are you now? Hey!!
Suffering from cold and fever. But ok otherwise.Counting hours until I can go home
yeh toh kisi ki wattpad story se match ho raha hai😲 Murtasim meeting his daughter and Meerub in hospital🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://twitter.com/bbyguni/status/1641498288967892992?t=EngvYdub5jVDwwET_9up9Q&s=19
Her tone while saying mat jaona 🤐
Murtasim find nothing wrong in it😒
The writer is just so....
The fact that she laughs while being a complete misogynist 😂 I'm like...
To her a women or anyone else is not equal to a man. 😂
I guess she's doesn't mind being less human than the men. 🤣
She truly is the daughter of the society 🤐💩
😒
Suffering from cold and fever. But ok otherwise.Counting hours until I can go home
Take care buddy🤗
Suffering from cold and fever. But ok otherwise.Counting hours until I can go home
This is random but you are a damn good writer. Just so you know 👏
Suffering from cold and fever. But ok otherwise.Counting hours until I can go home
Where are you rn?
Oh get well soon 🤗🤗