Murtasim is always team meerub 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Murtasim is always team meerub 😆
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
it would have been a big loss , had yumna not chosen it ! Then wahaj would not have been there .
And sadly we won't be there too .
Probably wondering and busy with our own life .
Yumna and wahaj brought us together
Without them , there won't have been TERE BIN CRAZE . It would have been only an ordinary drama !
This is true... I wouldnt have come back to IF if it was not for TB..
arrey , when was i fighting ? You know na how funny i am 😆Guys why are you fighting, Meerub and Murtasim doesn’t exist in real life, you do
I was only cracking a joke
Originally posted by: midniteangel
This is true... I wouldnt have come back to IF if it was not for TB..
Same 😂 i havent been active in YEARS!!
I didn’t know about it’s existence until TB.. I was looking for like minded folks who watch the show lol
Why is it so important 🤣

You are including anwar in it?
Atleast anwar has his brain and heart in the right place when it's his daughter..
Expect his wedding jackets, I'm loving this anwar until he does a flip😆