Met gala mein pink color ko sab ne over use kia tha or yaha golden ko 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Met gala mein pink color ko sab ne over use kia tha or yaha golden ko 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Genuinely wondering if it took them 2+ hours to reach there?
I saw their outfits around 9 PM itself😆
agree she is looking so pretty 😍
Ghar mein photoshoot bhi toh krna tha 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Genuinely wondering if it took them 2+ hours to reach there?
I saw their outfits around 9 PM itself😆
Omg Penelope kitni cutie he. Cant get over her
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I'm really liking Waheeda Rahman Ji's saari.
Although unka expression dekh ke lagta hai unhone Bhoomi ko dekh lia hai 😆
She must be thinking...Bhoomi got a chair to sit... No respect for senior artists at Ambani's😆
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Genuinely wondering if it took them 2+ hours to reach there?
I saw their outfits around 9 PM itself😆
raste mein pose karte karte aaye honge 😆
Leave that outfit, look at that purse/clutch/handbag
Putting this under Exhibit section.. feels two different outfits combined 😆
Exhibit 10
She literally took out early 1900's ke zamane mein paise rakhne wala dibba🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1