When the designer doesnt complete the dress on time but you dont have any other option at the last moment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When the designer doesnt complete the dress on time but you dont have any other option at the last moment
Ambani family is so tacky. BW celebrities are looking clown.
I can imagine what would happen if someone tried to get mr grumpy to wear these met gala meets appu circus outfits
Won't load for me, but is that sarcasm?
GOOOORGE MY BONBON ❤️
Originally posted by: StarkGirl93
Why is Nita looking pissed off? 😆
https://twitter.com/zoomtv/status/1642199646171807746?s=46&t=vHub_mHlx9AN-Y5EN5bW1Q
If people wear this atrangi dresses to your event I think you get the right to be pissed off😆
Originally posted by: StarkGirl93
I think he just extended yesterday’s jacket
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqf1lxajSrC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Cruella naam ko seriously leliya lagta hain🤣
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Celebrities at NMACC https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWrEWUQE1eN/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
1