Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fake news honey
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Lol, Abhira fans bashing and moral policing has started again outside this thread.
They just can't let go🤣🤣
The tracks what they want will never happen but abhi ko hi dekhna hain aur abhi ko hi bash karna hain😂
Chalo attention tho milra
Originally posted by: Neha5785
They just can't let go🤣🤣
The tracks what they want will never happen but abhi ko hi dekhna hain aur abhi ko hi bash karna hain😂
Chalo attention tho milra
I think ppl have also explained enough times why nav is hated. It’s nothing to do with him being good. Nobody here hates him for that.
After today's episode I am really feeling bad for Abhinav , yaar he's such a pure soul
His emotions as Abhir's father touched my heart ❤️
And I think we should stop bashing him 🥺
Akshara is very lucky to get a husband like nav nav 😍
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
After today's episode I am really feeling bad for Abhinav , yaar he's such a pure soul
His emotions as Abhir's father touched my heart ❤️
And I think we should stop bashing him 🥺
Akshara is very lucky to get a husband like nav nav 😍
Have you started falling for the best pati in the world? 😆
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2