LUB you !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LUB you !!!
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
He has hair receding line. If he is not carefull with hair he might need hair transplant from turkey like feroz khan 😂
Didn’t he start already? Latest scene of MPHT,it looks
different
I thought they both shot at the same time!! No?
Yes....I think MPHT shoot finished earlier.

Looks the same.
bru I don’t even feel Tibet bit attracted to Saad. 🤌🏼 like he is such a sad character.
Wahaj need to pick good project from now on lol
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Looks the same.
bru I don’t even feel Tibet bit attracted to Saad. 🤌🏼 like he is such a sad character.
Wahaj need to pick good project from now on lol
He can do anything now and it will be a hit. He has gained a loyal fanbase from TB. Atleast for 1-2 year fans are going to sincerely follow his shows.
Aww.
How long does it take to complete shooting a drama?
TB took them 6 months that’s what the director said. And it’s the longest.
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Aww.
How long does it take to complete shooting a drama?
TB took them 6 months that’s what the director said. And it’s the longest.
I think it's 3-4 months for most shows.
MH took an year though because I feel they extended the show after his huge popularity 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Possible. But why is he smirking instead of looking mad.
He is just toying with her now