Hehe Thank you dear❤️Originally posted by: Hopefaith
Congratulations Deepu you are on the path of success Wishing you many more 🥰💕🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hehe Thank you dear❤️Originally posted by: Hopefaith
Congratulations Deepu you are on the path of success Wishing you many more 🥰💕🙏
Thank you ❤️
You all are too quick for me Deepu I just edited my previous postOriginally posted by: deepthi_polina
Hehe Thank you dear❤️
Deepu Goldie bangayeee😆🥳
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
Nisha what is this I am leaving😡
No one is leaving once I leave you all can leave too but only after that. 😡
Mushkil Se I have made some friendsI still have to give lot of useless Gyaan no one is going anywhere 😆
no asking for new heroine for HC only PR. Diya 💕💕 🤣
Nitya has spoken on behalf of Supremo
I am Abhimanyu Akshara together always
And am angry that you didn't tag me
Meri koi value hi nhi hai mai bhi ja rhi hu 😏
yaar it is friday, sleepy, wanted to get away from work but cant. 😃Originally posted by: Hopefaith
You all are too quick for me Deepu I just edited my previous post
Thank you ❤️. Just got to know it is from Nitya.😃Originally posted by: M4YKYJAPD6CUGIII
Deepu Goldie bangayeee😆🥳
Guyz synopsis aaya kya
it will be mostly like abhimanyu, arohi went prehoneymoon and nav and akshara struggling on what to do. 🤣.Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Guyz synopsis aaya kya
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
it will be mostly like abhimanyu, arohi went prehoneymoon and nav and akshara struggling on what to do. 🤣.
That's for Sunday re...tumharamood kharab Sunday mein karwayega..not tomorrow
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2