Old pic but topic reignited so.. 😆 🍿

Old pic but topic reignited so.. 😆 🍿

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Reminds me of that third grade song:
Ek taraf hai gharwali..
Ek taraf baharwali 😆
Or
Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono😆
(Anyone in this pose would remind me of these songs waise)
When a man does this infront of his wife he would never cheat.
carefree friendship from his side, crush on him from her side, Gauri knowing it
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my Uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said.
Gauri’s seething expressions under that smile though 😆
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2
When a man does this infront of his wife he would never cheat.
PC ki lagta hai koi movie aane wali hai.....so bechari khud and poora fandom lagaa pada hai.....SRK ka naam use karne mein.....🤣.....SRK na hota ...toh people would have been like....PC who??😆....I love the desperation...😆.
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my Uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said.
🤣 🤣....dho daalaa....🤣🤣
Caption this also please...😆
I know that my horse will return to the stable.