you ale bad😡
This time round I'll let death overtake you..
🙈
We'll start a new discussion in the 100th realm where we meet as tree and leaf 🤣🤣🤣...so I can blow away as soon as I'm bored...and you can stand strong waiting for me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you ale bad😡
This time round I'll let death overtake you..
🙈
We'll start a new discussion in the 100th realm where we meet as tree and leaf 🤣🤣🤣...so I can blow away as soon as I'm bored...and you can stand strong waiting for me
https://twitter.com/urooojs/status/1641688199239016448?s=20
So when you don't set your boundaries clear thats what happens.
Forgive me, I have archived episodes...🤣
Then how are their kids similar in age
Nahi jeetegi 🤪
Madhu maine nahi dekha... what did u post? 😭
jeetegi😡
Covid hai. Please maintain social distancing 🤣
Is that something important 😆
😡😭