Toh GT ko kar🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Toh GT ko kar🤣
MB uski maa jaisi hain...unhone khud kaha tha😂😂😂
Same. I only know Dhoni and nobody else 🤣
I dont watch IPL 🤪
You should know about willy as well
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Tbf she didn't trust him instantly either. Other people had to be the mediator.
Honestly at this point, I just want them to be done with each other. They clearly don't trust each other. Maro ya maar daalo saamne waale ko
She has valid reasons....
The only way she could stay in her birth property was by marrying him?
After the accident MB threw her out on what grounds... I'm sure both brother (Anwar and Murtasim father) got equal share in the property.
She's pretty much been used and manipulated her entire life... her adopted parents stance is like sniffing dog 💩 🤣
But yeh...they need time away.
Murtasim claiming to love her doesn't mean he accepts her...🤔
You should know about willy as well
Wonka?
🤣
But you never asked me about history please ask I am dying to tell you the details😡
This time round I'll let death overtake you..
🙈
We'll start a new discussion in the 100th realm where we meet as tree and leaf 🤣🤣🤣..(.so I can blow away as soon as I'm bored.)..and you can stand stiff and strong waiting for me