chal kud padte hain 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chal kud padte hain 😉
GT 😈
And you a sizzler after 625 posts
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I love you murttuuuuuuuu .... I can't see you cry ... Come to your mama baby boy 😘 ❣️ blackmoon sunshine
Unfortunately moon and the sun never meets n u r calling him both 😆
GT 😛GT🥳 I will tag you in thread sharafat se aajana😡
Thankyou,❤️ was just generally asking.Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Not at all. A spouse has the right to question his/her partner when they r found in compromising position.
Blind trust is not healthy in any relationship.
Murtasim is justified in his reaction.
But he slipped some words which he shouldn't.
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
pyari samajh gayi😎
I'm smart 😎
atlast , you understood my analogy ....Originally posted by: midniteangel
Unfortunately moon and the sun never meets n u r calling him both 😆