Looks like he's putting a lot of efforts on his physique🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿
Where is my nethraa ????
Dekho siddhu ko
Isn't he looking shhhhoooo sweeeeeeeeeet behen👏👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like he's putting a lot of efforts on his physique🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿
Where is my nethraa ????
Dekho siddhu ko
Isn't he looking shhhhoooo sweeeeeeeeeet behen👏👏
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Looks like he's putting a lot of efforts on his physique🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿❤️🧿
Where is my nethraa ????
Dekho siddhu ko
Isn't he looking shhhhoooo sweeeeeeeeeet behen👏👏
I saw that pic
And behaved exactly like the cat in your gif ☺️
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I saw that pic
And behaved exactly like the cat in the pic ☺️
BTW, what happened to special day?
😳
See I know you so well❤️
That was perfect like me😎😳
You didn't tag me 😡

Ayesha HA dance BTS.
Should start trading #SaiYaWinningHearts ?😛
What say
Happy Ayesha...Happy Sai👍🏼
Refreshing