Originally posted by: mahiaana
She's like paaaniiii paaaniiii wala cute and caring
Paanii banke sabki care karti hein 😌❤️
Tum bhi waisi ho

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mahiaana
She's like paaaniiii paaaniiii wala cute and caring
Paanii banke sabki care karti hein 😌❤️
Tum bhi waisi ho

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Here's to many more threads of us calling Meerab dumb and Murtu stupid 🥳
I can guarantee this will continue until the very end 😂
No doubt!!!
🤡 khoon karna hai na isiliye
MB .... have you been involved in EMA...I thought your shohar was no more......🤔😁
MB .... have you been involved in EMA...I thought your shohar was no more......🤔😁
What's EMA?
MB .... have you been involved in EMA...I thought your shohar was no more......🤔😁
Ok got it extra marital affair 🤡
Read Neha_S SS.... your hearts desire will be fulfilled 😆
MB .... have you been involved in EMA...I thought your shohar was no more......🤔😁
To kya karu!?
🤣
ek Bete ko bahu de nahi rahi karne
dusri Beti bhi ek number ki nikammi aur dumb meri!
Pure ghar ke kisi ko to active rehni chahiye na !
Originally posted by: pickachu
Hum bhi bipolar hain iss show ka characters ke tarah.Kabhi kiss ko support karte hain aur kabhi kiss ko 😆.Kab hoga ye show khatam taki we go back to normal life 😆
100% accurate 🤣🤣🤣
They're the only 2 I recommended 😆 then....