Pakhi says thank you.
I thought you would be angry. but you got me food.
Pakhi says her ways are wrong but she had no choice.
I tell have already given you idea didi handcuff him and jump from the cliff sab teek ho jayega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pakhi says thank you.
I thought you would be angry. but you got me food.
Pakhi says her ways are wrong but she had no choice.
I tell have already given you idea didi handcuff him and jump from the cliff sab teek ho jayega
Virat serves her rice and says I will not be able to forgive you even if I want to. Pakhi is shocked
He is smoothly attacking Pakhi without raising his voice.
Pakhi says she wants to explain.
Virat says you cant explain when it comes to my children
Originally posted by: nikita05
How can one even root for V... He is so 🤢ki ab gussa bhi nahi aata hasi aati hai or is he trying to talk to her about breakup.
Na he just making her understand my dear 😊 agar Sai ko hoti tho seeda ghar se nikal deta
Virat serves her rice and says I will not be able to forgive you even if I want to. Pakhi is shocked
PLOT TWIST 🤪
Virat says he cant live in that room anymore 🥳
Finally!!!
Wow Pakhi is still not giving up.
she says you cant leave me like this. you promised me that you will stand by me at every step
He is smoothly attacking Pakhi without raising his voice.
Pakhi says she wants to explain.
Virat says you cant explain when it comes to my children
Khaane zeher tho nahi daala hai na issne
Lol this turned out to be indeed bakri ko halaal karne se pehle khana khilana 😂
Virat puts up a sad face and says my heart is tired. Not my feet.
Pakhi asked whether he is tired before reaching the culmination. 🤣
Woman has unbelievable expectation. my god.