Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i believe so too!!! It should and it will!!! Inshallah ❤️😂
I cant believe im saying inshallah for fictional characters.. this is when you know you are a gone case 🤣
I pray for you
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh kesi kesi research kar ky ati hai 😂
Amanat drama was unbearable iss liye uska ost yaad nhi
Ooo yeah, I just checked, yt comment section main bhi dekha, ek line aur singer same hai.
Hahaha.....mai Pak OST pe research kar rahi hun... show nahi dekh rahi. Liked Amanat and Loved Khamoshi OST.
We are so obsessed we forget the days of the week. Every day is Wednesday
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Yes I am not giving up on either of them. Bite me
Even if the titanic sinks I will rescue them both
Same. Same.
😄😄😄 it's her insecurities taking over her..... a part of her brain wants to believe his love for her.....then someone like haya does something or something happens forcing her back to square 1. Her behavior is more like what we see in teenagers...if they are unhappy......... they act rude/ stubborn/rebellious ....it's a behavioural mechanism for attention. SHE IS SAYING LOUDLY THAT SHE IS UNHAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS HAVE TURNED OUT IN HER LIFE BEYOND HER CONTROL. Apart from loving her I think partly Murtasim understands that .....and that's why he is being so patient giving her time to comearound. Many of us are frustrated with meerabs behavior but not Murtasim....so when Murtasim has no problems who are we to say anything 😉😉😉😉😇
I'm going to sleep.. Good night ❤️
Bus ab seru ny bol diya, I have full faith in her prediction 🤩