I thought you were not excited for today’s episode🤣
Tbhi toh surviving on update🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought you were not excited for today’s episode🤣
Tbhi toh surviving on update🤣
I feel like beating someone.
Huh did you quote someone? Sorry I can't see the message 🤓
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Rohu is here
even their characters doesn’t make any sense
Anyone who interacts with your family looses the plot...
Originally posted by: pickachu
Meerub is pagal.Shr is going with rohail
Chalo bibi ne acha kaam kiya bht. 😳 marzi se gyi hai na? Wow well done mrs khan .
Rohail took her phone away.. 😬 and driving her to his place..
I didn’t🤣
Originally posted by: pickachu
Meerub is pagal.Shr is going with rohail
She went karachi for sticky only 😡
Originally posted by: pickachu
I feel like beating someone.
Do it with meerab 🤣