Sab thread me jaake spam karo. Post wil increase and you will get promoted soon 😆
Arre i am not able to upload screenshots of Saheer here bcs i need to get promoted more. Baki sab i am getting hang of it thora bht😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sab thread me jaake spam karo. Post wil increase and you will get promoted soon 😆
Arre i am not able to upload screenshots of Saheer here bcs i need to get promoted more. Baki sab i am getting hang of it thora bht😛
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Sab thread me jaake spam karo. Post wil increase and you will get promoted soon 😆
naa itni bhelli bhi nhi hoon😆.Jab hona hoga hojayega
Thats the spirit. MPHT khatam hone tak your will be promoted to next 2 level . Mahir and Sidra will be the key to your promotion 🤣
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Thats the spirit. MPHT khatam hone tak your will be promoted to next 2 level . Mahir and Sidra will be the key to your promotion 🤣
unn dono pe toh main essays likh sakti hoon and ghanto tak bash kar sakti hoon🤣
Can I deactivate my account? I am not watching any drama these days.I just want to stay away from this place.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Can I deactivate my account? I am not watching any drama these days.I just want to stay away from this place.
is everything ok?If you are feeling like deactivating then do it and take a break😳.Will miss you till you come back🤗
Thanks ❤️I am perfectly fine and happy in my life. I don't watch any drama aaj Kal so I find it weird to discuss dramas ky about
is everything ok?If you are feeling like deactivating then do it and take a break😳.Will miss you till you come back🤗
There is an option of account hibernation . You can hibernate account for 7 days I guess. Then you can come back if you feel like joining us in bashing Mahir😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Can I deactivate my account? I am not watching any drama these days.I just want to stay away from this place.
I don't want to bash Maheer ko anymore😅 account deactivate nahi karon gii but yes 2,3 days tk IF pr nahi aon gii 😔Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
There is an option of account hibernation . You can hibernate account for 7 days I guess. Then you can come back if you feel like joining us in bashing Mahir😆
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I don't want to bash Maheer ko anymore😅 account deactivate nahi karon gii but yes 2,3 days tk IF pr nahi aon gii 😔
Take your time and come back when you feel like it😳