I love Parineeti. I am not her fan but I have soft feeling for her. This guy is guy if it’s true. If I were a man, I would propose her for marriage.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I love Parineeti. I am not her fan but I have soft feeling for her. This guy is guy if it’s true. If I were a man, I would propose her for marriage.
Some idiot who pretends he has insider news but it's all fake 😆
I don't trust politicians they are vultures
Hope this guy is good if its true congrats to them
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Who is this Sanjeev Arora and why is he confirming things before Parineeti and Raghav themselves?
People always mock gossip aunties for spreading news/gossip but no one says anything when gossip uncles steal a couple’s moment like this fella here did.
Mr Sanjeev even promoted this tweet initially, so that it reaches everyone, when people started mentioning and trolling him for this "promoted tweet", the promotion was stopped by him.
Originally posted by: LWUEQVAN57TEL7WC
What? 😲
I thought that was just a friend meeting another friend (they both having studied together at the LSE) 😲
Why am I so bhola bhala
WOT THE HELL. I just found out about them dating two days ago and now we’re already talking marriage? Dear Zindagi, please slow down. Por favor 🤌🏽
Not LSE, she went to Manchester Business School. Raghav attended LSE.Originally posted by: sev.puri
No way do I believe this. Parineeti might be smart, but LSE smart?! I’d be very surprised if this is actually true.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Not LSE, she went to Manchester Business School. Raghav attended LSE.
I thought as much. About time journos did some factchecking. Studied in different cities so don’t think they met whilst studying but hey, maybe it was at a night out lol 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sev.puri
No way do I believe this. Parineeti might be smart, but LSE smart?! I’d be very surprised if this is actually true.

https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://x.com/i/status/2080687299172663792
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shehnaaz-gill-sits-on-raghav-juyals-lap-holds-his-hand-fans-say-is-it-official-now_235368
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWYfTPYiLbS/?igsh=MWV1eDRsczM5am50dA==
12