Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did Umair Sandu confirm it?
What ? Thats soon
What? 😲
I thought that was just a friend meeting another friend (they both having studied together at the LSE) 😲
Why am I so bhola bhala
Originally posted by: 5ILHEOFIKWEW4MZG
What? 😲
I thought that was just a friend meeting another friend (they both having studied together at the LSE) 😲
Why am I so bhola bhala
I said in that thread it's marriage.
Ye to khujliwal ka daamad banne wala tha. Pari kaise beech me aa gayi 😲
Who is this Sanjeev Arora and why is he confirming things before Parineeti and Raghav themselves?
People always mock gossip aunties for spreading news/gossip but no one says anything when gossip uncles steal a couple’s moment like this fella here did.
Well, she’s not denying anything, and blushing too. Should I get excited for another Bollywood wedding? 😃
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqWVNiAKboY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
1