Flow flow I miss making it mature. Then I go back make it member’s only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Flow flow I miss making it mature. Then I go back make it member’s only.
Cherry bhi story likh rahi hein???🤩🤩🤩🤩
And look the irony...we are discussing about V here and her user name is Cerry on top 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Second time desperation will be more, kyu ki pata cake tastes yum.
First time bhi Bhaut, desperation kyu ki never the cake before.
I salute for this 😆
Jhoota tune uss din ek mature post par react di 🌝 mommy ap pakde gaye
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Cheese cake for a reason baby 🌚🌚
My tharki brain also got activated 😭😭😭
Accepted your verdict
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Second time desperation will be more, kyu ki pata cake tastes yum.
First time bhi Bhaut, desperation kyu ki never the cake before.
Roadies salute 🫡
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Cherry bhi story likh rahi hein???🤩🤩🤩🤩
And look the irony...we are discussing about V here and her user name is Cerry on top 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Story nahi...she was comparing cheese cake with something else...so I said ki write it under mature post😂😂
Yes the name is suggesting 😂😂
Originally posted by: mahiaana
Cherry bhi story likh rahi hein???🤩🤩🤩🤩
And look the irony...we are discussing about V here and her user name is Cerry on top 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣