she is scolding us i just know it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
she is scolding us i just know it
Originally posted by: Winterberry
And whole fandom is sad that their favourite boys are V.
Ever heard of such love 🤣🤣🤣🤣
First time in d history of PTV world... waiting for d guys to lose their V 🤣🤣
Bro, i have only taken one role and that is Murtu😒
you can be Haya/Rohail/Bakhtu/Fena/Mlik jr whatever you want🤣
Bro, i have only taken one role and that is Murtu😒
you can be Haya/Rohail/Bakhtu/Fena/Mlik jr whatever you want🤣
SATYANASH the west is left with the trash
I strongly fight against this injustice
I am the gun
mujhe laga tha pichla thread bachega subah tak🤣
Thanks for the tag tanu!!! 😳
Beware of my Meeru then🤣Originally posted by: Gundamwing
SATYANASH the west is left with the trash
I strongly fight against this injustice
I am the gun
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
Yes true, M&M dynamics needed to create that stir which they pulled off very well.
The heat was radiating all throughout 😆
That is good heating bill is too high. I need to save money.
MM not just romance they keep people warm, what a charitable couple.
wow .. you guys finished one thread overnight .. 👏👏
don't you people sleep ... 😆