I don’t think soOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
She is better than your favs Janhvi, Ananya and Sara
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t think soOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
She is better than your favs Janhvi, Ananya and Sara
🤪Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I don’t think so
EOriginally posted by: Micheal_Farzi
Kjo has crush on Anushka so may be it’s his reply to viral post or any comparison post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqLtRvZKnNm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Usko fomo hua coz Kat only invited Anushka and Virat for dinner.
So he is like, "Yes, offence!"😆
https://x.com/i/status/2033386136371073299
1