No, you take Areeb, Haya will take Saad and all this will make my Meeru happy😳
Never
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, you take Areeb, Haya will take Saad and all this will make my Meeru happy😳
Never
Originally posted by: preciousn905k
.
Toh fir haya kaun bnega. Murtu confuse ho jayega ki kaun haya and kaun meerab😂😂
woh toh whose bhi confuse rehta hai
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
yo , i am meerab ❤️😘
😳 i am happu for u
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I want become Mahajabeen , everyone
Mahajabeen is one of my favourite character..maja ayega ...but tum kya kya banogi😂😂
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
i didn't want to , but ab ban gayi hoon toh ban gayi hoon . Jabki sab reject karte hain . Saad , murtasim Sab . Even psycho Rohail rejects me 😡
I don't know anything else, bas Murtasim ka peecha chod do 😡
done 🤣
Meeru😭
Look who's #DemandingJustice 🤔
@Sera @Inaayat don't be intimidated...
this is the least just character in the show...😆
Sure saasu mom 😳
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😳 your flirting skills are 10/10 ❤️
I'll soon say I love you . Soon ka matlab around ep 30😆
Agar 50 epi ki baad bhi bolo toh, I dont mind 😳
i am mahajabeen , bas haya k naam se koi tag nhi Karega 😵
