Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yes your guess is right😆
I am from Gujarat and working in the school.
Oh sweet! Fellow guju :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yes your guess is right😆
I am from Gujarat and working in the school.
Oh sweet! Fellow guju :)
I'm fine 🤗 I don't watch Yrkkh ko aab so forum pr kaam aati hoon 😔
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I'm fine 🤗 I don't watch Yrkkh ko aab so forum pr kaam aati hoon 😔
Main dhekthi hoon.... But two epis or 3 epis or infact 1 week epi together in less than 10 mins .... 🤣
I am taking a break from it for a few days lol. I saw some clips and it was cringe fest 😂🤣
I am taking a break from it for a few days lol. I saw some clips and it was cringe fest 😂🤣
Yeah even I should skip some episodes now.
I have started watching katha ankahee 😊
supernatural fans bekaboo dekhlo. 😆
Can we open a thread where we can discuss & post beautiful scenes of season 1 of yeh rishta
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k