Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
My friend was telling me some started on Wednesday? Or was it Friday?
It makes no sense to start even before Saudi🤣
i did taraweeh wed ..first fast thurs. many in australia preformed 1st taraweeh thurs and first fast friday.
saudi cant start anything before australia.. the moon rises from australia.. didnt you know le_reine?
https://youtu.be/RVRlV53TjzY
kis lamhe ne thaami ungli meri, phusla ke mujhko le chala
nange paaon daudi aankhein meri, khwaabon ki saari bastiyaan
har dooriyaan har faasle qareeb hain
is umr ki bhi shakhsiyat ajeeb hai❤️
i did taraweeh wed ..first fast thurs. many in australia preformed 1st taraweeh thurs and first fast friday.
saudi cant start anything before australia.. the moon rises from australia.. didnt you know le_reine?
I know that, I'm talking about day not time. Usually Australia and UK start on the same day which is either the same day as Saudi or one day later. So if Saudi starts on Friday, other countries start on Friday or Saturday.
I was saying it's weird that Saudi started on Thursday while others started on Wednesday😆
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I know that, I'm talking about day not time. Usually Australia and UK start on the same day which is either the same day as Saudi or one day later. So if Saudi starts on Friday, other countries start on Friday or Saturday.
I was saying it's weird that Saudi started on Thursday while others started on Wednesday😆
Half of aus follows Pakistan. So we can't have eid until Pakistan has confirmed and celebrated first.
This is getting confusing for me too. Let's stop lololol
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k